Saturday, May 7, 2011

Today....

Tonight, I'm -
     - hoping that I sleep longer in the morning.  This waking up at 4 or 5 and staying awake is for the birds.  (And yes, the birds are up and singing at that time.)
   - remembering the wonderful morning I had with Kathryn this morning.  We drove (well, Kathryn did) to Bragg Creek and went for a short (well, long for me right now - 20 minutes) stroll in the provincial park before heading to a coffee shop for a visit.  (And I'm praying for the motorcyclist who got hit just moments before we got to the scene of the accident!  So glad we didn't actually see it happen.)
   - enjoying the anticipation for going to bed with clean sheets.  Love that feeling!
   - appreciating my friends and family and their incredible love.  And appreciating the soup from Terri, and the pork and vegetables from Leanne that I had for meals today.  I am truly blessed!
   - planning on finishing a bag I started sewing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment