Sunday, November 27, 2011

and the list goes on

I have nothing profound to say today.  And when I looked at my collection of quotes, nothing stood out for me either.  So - the list of gifts will stand on its own.  And that's okay.  Noting the gifts is a gift in and of itself.

691) books and the power of story
692) creativity
693) friends who help pull together a costume for Book Character Day
694) grade 1 and grade 4 students writing stories together
695) parent volunteers
696) students helping each other
697) colleagues who help me out when my car "dies" (Thanks T.T., B.K., and S.B.)
698) celebrating and thanking with family
699) finding new sweaters - and then the bonus - sweet sale price shows up at the till
700) a gift of a book - thanks S.B.
701) homemade cinnamon bun with a mug of peppermint tea
702) being able to celebrate my niece's 22nd birthday with her

No comments:

Post a Comment